The Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Heart Rate Monitor Running Watch ticks all the boxes for a running watch. The Garmin Forerunner 35 comes with built-in GPS, which quickly connects to satellites to enable you to track how far you have run and the pace of your run. The VirtualPacer feature then allows you to compare your current pace to your target pace, so you can push yourself to beat your personal best. The Garmin Forerunner 35 also comes with 24/7 optical heart rate monitoring, which enables you to measure the intensity of your workouts as well as track your sleeping patterns. The smart connectivity built into the Garmin Forerunner 35 allows the watch to auto-sync with your Garmin Connect account on your smartphone and display smart notifications on the watch face. Battery life has received a major upgrade in the Garmin Forerunner 35 with 9 days in standard tracking mode and 13 hours of tracked running.
- Built-in GPS tracks how far and fast you have run
- 24/7 optical heart monitoring
- Tracks all your activities, counting steps, exercise intensity and reminding you when to move with vibration alerts
- Smart connectivity auto-uploads data to your Garmin Connect account on your smartphone and allows smart notifications to display on the device
- VirtualPacer feature allows you to compare your current pace to your target pace
- Battery life: 9 days in standard tracking mode, 13 hours of tracked running
- Water rating: 5ATM/50M – Suitable for Swimming